Summer Grass Sessions
We are excited to offer a summer program that helps athletes take advantage of the summer weather, while maintaining quality touches to keep their volleyball skills intact.
All participants will be evaluated by the staff & placed into groups based on ability, age, & experience level. Players will learn & develop the fundamentals up to advanced skills & strategies through a mix of drills, games & competitive play.
The younger age group (Ages 8-13) allows for players to experience volleyball in a fun setting, and to develop their volleyball skills.
The older age group (Ages 14-18) is for experienced players only to continue playing in a competitive setting through the summer season. This will mainly be games / activities.
D. W. Poppy Secondary
23752 - 52 Avenue
Langley, BC V2Z 2P3
Mondays and Wednesdays
July 3rd - July 31st
* Weather permitting *
6pm - 7pm (1 hour)
6:30pm - 8pm (1.5 hours)
REGISTRATION IS FULL
To register for the Summer Grass Sessions, please:
1) Complete the online registration form
2) Submit payment via the option listed below (as selected on the online registration form)
1) E-transfer to
• Please use grass2019 as the password
• The message must include the full name of the athlete participating
• The memo must include the full name of the athlete participating
3) Payment in person (Cash or Cheque)
• Full payment must be provided on the first day
Please provide payment via the method submitted on your online registration form.
If you have any questions regarding this camp, please contact Wayne at: